The Guilty Princess series begins!
Maidroid Miao, the first model in the new plastic model series "Guilty Princess" by Tony x Max Factory, is coming back for a rerelease!
- The model is based on designs by Tony and created by Max Factory.
- This model kit makes use of snap-fit connections for easy assembly.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Three pre-painted face plates including two smiling face plates and a shouting face plate are included.
- A blank face plate and eye decals are included as well.
- She comes with the Broom Type Weapon "Mobile Artillery Broom Striker", and energy cartridge, two ponytail parts, two ribbons, a chignon hair part and an interchangeable front hair part are included.
- PLAMAX Maidroid Chloe's (sold separately) Vacuum Cleaner Type Weapon "Exterminator" can be combined with the Broom Striker to create the Combined Heavy Electric Cannon.
- Hand parts are made from PVC.
- An articulated stand is included to display the plastic model in a variety of poses.
*Images are of a painted and fully assembled product.
*The Vacuum Cleaner Type Weapon "Exterminator" is included with Maidroid Chloe (sold separately), scheduled to go up for preorder soon.
- Product Name
- PLAMAX GP-01 Guilty Princess Maidroid Miao
- Guilty Princess
- Max Factory
- Plastic Models , PLAMAX
- Estimated Release Date
- PS&ABS assemblable non-scale plastic model kit. Approximately 160mm in height.
- Max Factory/UNITEC
- Photography Cooperation
- Studio R
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Release Info
- Originally released in August 2021 with a rerelease in April 2023.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.
©MAX FACTORY・Tony／Guilty Princess