Heavy-Armed High School Girls, now in plastic model form!
From the "Heavy-Armed High School Girls" series of illustrations published online by illustrator neco comes a PLAMAX plastic model of Ichi! · Max Factory has brought Ichi into plastic model form, featuring a redesigned look with new clothes and weapons for her PLAMAX debut.
- Max Factory has brought Ichi into plastic model form, featuring a redesigned look with new clothes and weapons for her PLAMAX debut.
- Snap-fit model.
- PVC parts are used in key locations.
- Pre-painted parts include face parts, eye parts, scarf and collar parts, hand parts, and sword blade parts.
- In addition to a standard face part and smiling face part, a standard face part, smiling face part and masked face part with movable eye parts are also included.
- The model is equipped with her three huge swords. The swords can be displayed drawn from their scabbards.
- Short swords are equipped at her heel and on her sword scabbards. These can also be displayed drawn.
- An articulated stand is included to display the plastic model in a variety of poses.
- Water-slide decals are included.
- Product Name
- PLAMAX HH-01 Ichi
- Heavily Armed High School Girls
- Max Factory
- Plastic Models , PLAMAX
- Estimated Release Date
- Ready-to-assemble non-scale plastic model kit. Approximately 170mm in height.
- Yamaoka (Max Factory)
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.