From the "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition" anime films, threezero is excited to present the 4th Angel as the next collectible figure from the ROBO-DOU series. ROBO-DOU 4th Angel is a non-scale articulated figure approximately 25cm (10") tall with a remarkable die-cast structural frame that provides 47 points of articulation. The figure is constructed of ABS, PVC, POM, and zinc alloy. threezero's renown paint application techniques and weathering effects are utilized to highlight all the details.
The ROBO-DOU 4th Angel collectible figure includes many accessories to replicate the memorable scenes from its appearance in the film. First of which are two different interchangeable heads, a standard head and an alternate head with the second face exposed. The gills for the thighs are also interchangeable between closed gills and opened gills. The Spear of Light effect parts consist of both large and small translucent pieces that can be attached to the hand and elbow, respectively, to replicate the familiar action sequence. The A.T. Field effect accessory included can be combined with ROBO-DOU Evangelion Test Type-01 [3Z0103] (sold separately) to replicate the memorable scene during the first battle. The figure also includes three pairs of interchangeable hands (one pair of relaxed hands, one pair of opened hands, and one pair of closed hands), and a display stand.
- Approximately 25 cm tall articulated figure (non-scale)
- Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, ZINC ALLOY
- 48 points of articulation
- Product Name
- Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition Robo-Dou Action Figure 4th Angel
- 4th Angel
- Evangelion New Theatrical Edition
- 25 cm
- Estimated Release Date
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.