"I'll grow stronger and more gorgeous than ever!"
From the popular smartphone game "Fate/Grand Order" comes a figma of the Saber class servant Nero Claudius (Bride) in her First Ascension appearance!
- The figma features a brand new sculpt and design for a new look.
- Certain areas feature drawer joints for displaying her in a variety of poses, like holding her sword with both hands.
- The gold hemming along her zipper, translucent veil and the chains and locks adorning her beautiful bride outfit have been faithfully captured in figma form.
- She comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a face with gritted teeth and a blushing face.
- Her beloved sword—Aestus Estus—a bouquet of white roses and a single white rose are included as optional parts.
- Product Name
- figma Saber/Nero Claudius (Bride)
- Fate/Grand Order
- Max Factory
- Estimated Release Date
- Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 150mm in height (including veil).
- Max Factory (Nobuhiko Asahina)
- Masaki Apsy
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.
©TYPE-MOON / FGO PROJECT