From the anime series "Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun" comes a 1/7 scale figure of Faputa, the Princess of the Hollows.
Her eyes are printed on the back of clear parts to create a three-dimensional and realistic appearance. The shadows that fall on her eyes also produce various expressions.
The beautiful fur that covers her body is recreated with fine flocking, and her smooth brown skin, ruby-like nails and horns have been created and painted with care.
The base of the figure is inspired by the effect seen when her powers are overflowing as she descends to Ilblu, the village of the Hollows. The contrast with her solemn appearance, it serves to creates a mysterious atmosphere.
Please enjoy this special figure rendition fit for Faputa, the embodiment of value.
· The KADOKAWA Special Set comes with a 2L CHARA-FINE mat featuring a scene with Faputa.
- Product Name
- Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun 1/7 Figure Faputa Special Edition
- Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun
- 20 cm
- Estimated Release Date
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.